Visa Service

We offer comprehensive services for Canadian permanent resident and temporary visas, covering

  • Permanent Resident Visas: Encompassing federal skilled worker immigration, federal investor immigration, federal self-employed immigration, family reunification immigration, spouse sponsorship, parent sponsorship, child sponsorship immigration, caregiver immigration, remote area pilot immigration, agriculture food pilot immigration, Hong Kong special pathway immigration, refugee and asylum immigration, and various provincial nominee program immigrations.
  • Temporary Resident Visas: If you’re planning to tour, engage in business activities, or visit family and friends in Canada, our services include assisting with temporary resident visa applications to ensure your visit is smooth and worry-free.
  • Temporary Resident Permits: In certain situations where individuals may not meet regular entry requirements, we assist in the process of obtaining temporary resident permits, ensuring you have the authorization needed for temporary stays in Canada.
  • Study Permits and Visas: Pursuing education in Canada opens up excellent learning opportunities. Our team assists ambitious students in processing study permit and visa applications, ensuring a seamless transition to Canadian educational institutions.
  • Work Permits and Visas: With numerous employment opportunities in Canada, we support individuals in obtaining work permits and visas, allowing them to work legally in the country and contribute to its thriving workforce.
  • Visitor Records: If you’re already in Canada as a visitor and wish to extend your stay, our services include assisting with visitor record applications, enabling you to prolong your stay and explore the beauty of Canada.
  • International Mobility Work Permits: Typically, Canadian employers hiring foreign workers need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). Through the International Mobility Programs, Canadian employers can hire foreign workers, helping them obtain work permits without the need for an LMIA, facilitating talent mobility between countries. Applicants in this category submit their applications directly to the Canadian federal immigration department.
  • French-Speaking Talent Work Permits: Canada, being a bilingual country with English and French, exempts French-speaking workers from the LMIA requirement. They can directly apply for employer-specific closed work permits.