Quebec’s immigration programs include: Quebec Experience Class, Regular Skilled Worker Program and Quebec Business Immigration. Quebec Experience Class includes Foreign Students and Temporary Foreign Worker. Quebec Business Immigration includes Entrepreneur Program, Investor Program and Self-Employed Worker Program.
Effective November 1, 2019 to September 30, 2020, Quebec will accept 50 applications under its Self-Employed Worker Program
Self-Employed Worker Program Criteria:
- Secondary school general diploma
- come to Québec to create your own job by practicing a profession or trade
- have net assets of at least C$100,000
- Have acquired a minimum of two years of experience
- have at least two years of experience as a self-employed worker in the profession or trade you plan to practise in Québec
- Register a start-up deposit of at least $50,000 at a local financial institution if based in the metropolitan area of Montreal. Candidates based outside of Montreal will be required to deposit at least $25,000.