2020-04-29 | By 枫路咨询 | Filed in: Blog, Immigration Programs.
Parents or grandparents of Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents may apply for Super Visa in order to temporarily stay in Canada without working or studying. In a normal circumstance, Super Visa holders may stay in Canada for up to 2 consecutive years on each visit. Generally, the maximum length of validity is 10 years.
Super Visa Criteria:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a PR of Canada
- The child or grandchild meets the minimum necessary income for the past year
- Have medical insurance valid for at least 1 year and at least $100,000 coverage from a Canadian insurance company
- Have enough money for your stay in Canada
- Prove that your will return to your home country after your stay
- Have no criminal record
- Be in good health, no severe illness